How I can help
I work with companies to drive meaningful results – more users, more revenue, and more leads. I primarily focus on, and provide the most value, with strategy projects, but I can support more tactical projects end to end when needed.
I typically create strategies and work with teams to implement strategies and provide direction for future growth.
SingleCare - DTC prescription savings
- 25x growth in 3 years.
- Built cross functional team (SEO, content, writers, PM, engineers, agencies).
- Developed and executed organic growth strategy.
- hired in Spring 2019
Pet Marketplace - connecting breeders and pet lovers
- Developed growth strategy which brought 330% growth in localized high intent traffic to client’s site.
- Worked with cross functional team to get the strategy implemented and support additional company initiatives.
Healthcare Marketplace - connecting patients and providers
- 570% organic growth
- Partnered with CEO to revamp the website with the primary goal of increasing organic traffic.
Autoparts Ecommerce - diesel parts DTC manufacturer
- 50% growth from a technical SEO audit and working with the internal team to implement findings.
What's a Good Fit?
I can provide the most value when you have internal teams that can support the execution of the strategies we develop together to move your brand forward. I tend to provide the most value as a “contract head of SEO” (or growth or marketing). I work well integrating with teams internally, and partnering together on projects that will improve traffic and revenue.
As I have extensive experience leading SEO and growth teams in-house (SingleCare and Houzz most recently), I understand what it takes to get projects done. I focus more on substance than presentation and prefer to get projects into production rather than hand over decks and audits.
I’m a good fit if you want help:
- Developing strategies and roadmaps to drive growth
- Defining project requirements for SEO and growth projects
- Building and refining processes to support SEO and growth
- Leveling up your team (I like to build up teams and give them knowledge, not just pass off a checklist of projects)
- Understanding the market and your TAM in Google
- Churn out a lot of content
- Build links
- Want a lot of pretty decks for meetings
- Create a really big audit doc that no one wants to read
Sustainable Growth Strategy
Made in California
Pomar Digital, LLC